The ranking of the site depends on many factors, but one of the most important, as far as the pages of the site meet the standards of search engines. For this, first of all, it is necessary to conduct internal optimization of the site.
Website optimization includes:
- The compilation of a semantic kernel; The definition of the most important keywords for each page of the site promoted.
- Optimization of the texts of each page. Checking the quality of keywords entering and fixing errors.
- Change the page headings in accordance with the promoted keywords.
- Change or add missing meta tags - meta-header, meta-description and meta-keywords.
- Check the operation of the error page and bring it to the same view for all erroneous pages.
- Check for broken links or links to non-existent pages.
- Check the site map and bring its address to the standard.
- Add a H1 header on all pages of the site.
- Installation of the author's module for promotion of low-frequency (low-frequency requests) to the promoted site.
- Checking the validity of all pages of the site.
- Elimination of duplicate pages.
- Optimization of instructions for search robots.
- Optimizing instructions for the web server.